Only available as a in-person service while you wait, takes ~ 10 minutes, view available time and schedule an appointment after placing the order via this link: view availability/schedule appointment. Driving instructions will be sent after booking the appointment.
NFA-compliant engraving on AR-15 lower receivers, several customization options are offered:
- Line 1 Text: This is where you would have your individual name or trust name, and city/state if you choose to have them on the same line.
- Line 1 Font: A few fonts are offered.
- Gill Sans is recommended and can be seem used in the photos, it is a clean and classic sans serif font.
- Other fonts offered are Verdana, Helvetica, and Arial.
- Line 1 Height
- 3mm is recommended when engraving on the size of mag well, it offer great legibility while still being small enough to not distract.
- 2mm is recommended when engraving on other locations, and when more characters are required.
- Line 2 Text: This is where city/state goes, if you choose to have them on a separate line.
- Line 2 Font: Same as line 1, you can choose a different font but it's recommended to keep them the same.
- Line 2 Height: Same as line 1, you can choose a different size but it's recommended to keep them the same.
- Right of magwell: this is often left blank by manufactures and it's the recommended location.
- Left of magwell: this is often where the manufactures would mark their logo/model/serial number, make sure there's enough space if you choose this location.
- Right/left of trigger housing: space above the two trigger pins.
- Default is to clean, apply Aluminum Black, and then light oil. Finish results are shown in the photos.
- Left as-is if you plan to refinish the lower (e.g. Cerakote), or color-fill yourself.